10.10.2012

5 For 5: Domestic Park Rankings

Last month I decided I wanted to do a monthly top 5 list with a random topic each month and what better day to post it than on the 5th of the month?
This month we decided to rank our top five Disney parks!
Jaime’s Five:
1.       Disneyland
2.       Animal Kingdom
3.       Disney California Adventure
4.       Magic Kingdom
5.       Blizzard Beach
Many people, Danny included, are probably wondering why Animal Kingdom is number two and I will tell you. I LOVE it! What is not to love? You have great rides i.e. Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safari, Kali River Rapids and Dinosaur; there are fabulous shows i.e. Festival of the Lion King and Finding Nemo; impeccable attention i.e. lush landscaping, ornate buildings and décor, and even detailed sidewalks! Lastly, I love animals and going to the zoo. With this park you get a theme park and a zoo right in one!  I don’t care that it is sometimes called a “half-day park” because that just means I can go back to the hotel and take a nap before dinner and fireworks. That sounds like successful planning if you ask me!
Danny’s Five:
1.       Disneyland
2.       Disney California Adventure
3.       Magic Kingdom
4.       Blizzard Beach
5.       Hollywood Studios

So now, after reading these lists maybe you are asking yourself: Both of these fools put Blizzard Beach down over perennial favorites such as Epcot. Yes, yes we did. When you are in the hot, Florida sun all day nothing beats a great water park, complete with a sandy beach, fun water slides, and a never-ending lazy river. Parks are great, but when I am on vacation, sometimes I want to relax and not worry about standing in lines or getting to the next reservation. Blizzard Beach is a great way to relax, soak up some sun and have fun.

So there you have it, our first 5 For 5 post! 5 days late. Whoopsies!

What are your 5?

No comments:

Post a Comment